Setting up your My Stats Account
To get the most out of PerformanceIQ you need to enter some specific details into the My Stats
section of the website:
Pairing your ANT+ Heart Rate Strap
- Log into your account at the top right
- Go to My Stats
- You will be prompted with the My Stats login screen
- On this screen, login again with your BodyCycle account details (they may already be populated)
- The first time you login to My Stats you will be required to enter details including your name, date of birth, gender and weight. This is the key information used to calculate your calories burned in each BodyCycle class. Don’t worry, none of this information is publicly displayed during class (or anywhere else!). You are also required to enter in an alias – this is the name (or nickname) that will appear on any leaderboards that is included in My Stats accounts and may be published on our website
- You will then be taken to the My Stats Dashboard. Note that this will remain blank until stats are uploaded from your subsequent classes (after setting up you’re My Stats account). This is where you can track your progress over time, as you do more BodyCycle classes. You will then receive an email from bodycycle.liveeditaurora.com confirming your My Stats account has been set up
- Under Logbook you can also choose to enter your weight at certain dates to track this data over time as well
You can pair your ANT+ heart rate strap with the PerformanceIQ system so that heart rate data is included in My Stats and your post-workout email. Please arrive 10 minutes before your next class and we will be happy to pair it for you. Note that whilst a Polar heart rate strap will display data on your BodyCycle bike computer, only a paired ANT+ strap will upload data to MyStats.Opting out
If you prefer not to appear on the PerformanceIQ displays during class and on the Leaderboards, you can choose to opt out. After logging into My Stat
s (instructions as above)
- Go to Settings
- Under Options and Hide Metrics select Yes
Note, you can choose to change this at any time by selecting No. If you select No your data will reappear on the displays during class. Youwill continue to receive an email after every class summarising your results, even if you choose Hide Metrics.
If you experience a problem with your Stats not appearing please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can reset your account.
Download PDF of Instructions
You can download more detailed instructions on My Stats here.